Sunday, May 23, 2010

Korea vs Ecuador


Last Sunday we went to see a friendly match between South Korea and Ecuador at Seoul World Cup Stadium.  South Korea's team is preparing for the World Cup, which begins on June 11th, so their top squad was there to play.  Ecuador did not qualify for the World Cup, so I'm not sure if they sent their B team.



The game was very exciting, and we had great seats.  South Korea rested their top few players after halftime, but it wasn't until after the half that they managed to score.  Korea won 2-0, and could have scored a few more, they really controlled the game.

Not a goal, a great shot though

After the game there was a short concert (they played my new favorite song), and then they introduced the players on the Korean team and wished them well for the World Cup.  You can see all the pictures I posted here, and I uploaded several videos too.  I can't figure out how to embed videos from my computer into my blog, I'm not sure if it will let me, but I'll keep working on that.  Youtube won't allow me to upload anything at all "because of the Korean real-name verification law," so that isn't an option either.  I'll try embedding a video from Facebook here, but I don't think it's publicly viewable.  All of the videos I uploaded to Facebook can be seen here, but only if you have an account.


Sorry I haven't been posting much this first month, I'll try to be a little more consistent in the future.  I should have another one or two posts up this week, I started working on one of them already.

No comments:

Post a Comment