Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Photo Album

For anyone I'm not friends with on Facebook, I just posted an album there with pictures of my first two weeks in Seoul.  It's a few pictures from a lot of different days and events, and I included descriptions for most of the pictures.  This one might be my favorite so far:


All along the huge main streets near us are these poles that light up with different colors (and ads, maybe?), and at the bottom is a giant touch screen and a camera for anyone who wants to take a picture.  You can pick a border for it if you want, and then it e-mails the picture to you almost instantly.  In the album you can see us using the touch screen after it took the picture.  From left to right, it's me, Alexa, Eric, Kristy and Ian, all foreign teachers at GDA.  Here is the link to the album.  It's a public link, so you don't have to sign in to Facebook to view it, and you don't even need to have a Facebook account.  I'll try to post future albums this way too so everyone can see them.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just made it back to the states. It's a shame I missed you, but it looks like you're having a good time. Stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete